Disclaimer & Code of Conduct
By attending a Now We Win session [or participating in any Now We Win group conversation], each participant is deemed to acknowledge, accept, and be bound by the following conditions:
- Now We Win provides workout support group sessions to assist people who want to stop gambling. Typically, these sessions are conducted over ZOOM & consist of an element of group conversation & an element of instructor-led exercise.
- Now We Win is not a provider of medical treatment for gambling disorders or any other conditions related to mental & physical health.
- Now We Win bears no liability for any injury, condition, or ailment that any participant may sustain or aggravate during the workout support group sessions.
- Now We Win is a self-help support group that is suitable for people wishing to be part of a community to help each other stop gambling. Now We Win is not a medical provider and owes no duty of care to participants.
- Now We Win does not guarantee results or outcomes and bears no responsibility for any participant’s failure to stop gambling, or for the continuation, aggravation or development of any other mental or physical health issues or conditions from which any attendee may suffer.
- Now We Win sessions are unsuitable for people who do not or are not deemed competent to adhere to its Code of Conduct, as determined by Now We Win. In the event of a dispute with participants, the decision of Now We Win is binding and final & there is no recourse for appeal.
- Now We Win bears no responsibility for interactions between participants outside of its sessions regardless of their communication medium employed.
- Now We Win reserves the right to request that any participant removes content that they may publish about Now We Win.
CODE OF CONDUCT
In addition, all participants of Now We Win sessions must adhere to the Code of Conduct, as outlined below:
As a participant of a Now We Win session, I will:
- TURN ON MY VIDEO FOR THE CHAT
- JOIN IN WITH THE WORKOUT IF MY PHYSICAL CONDITION ALLOWS
- NOT TRY TO IMPOSE MY BELIEFS OR VIEWS ON OTHERS
- NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT MAY BE DEEMED OFFENSIVE TO ANYONE IN THE GROUP
- MAKE A FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION (MIN £5) IF I ENJOY THE SESSION & CAN AFFORD TO
- NOT REVEAL ANYTHING ANOTHER PARTICIPANT HAS SAID DURING A SESSION OR IN A GROUP TO ANYONE OUTSIDE THE GROUP
- CONTACT ANOTHER PARTICIPANT OR THE ORGANIZER AGAINST THEIR EXPRESS WISHES
- CONTACT GAMCARE LIVE CHAT OR THE SAMARITANS IN THE EVENT OF A CRISIS
Please contact email@example.com in the event of any questions.